Eligibility and how to redeem the Offer
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over.
- This 2 for 1 offer entitles participants to one free entry with one full paying adult, at participating English Heritage and Cadw sites (“Offer”).
- How to redeem this Offer:
- Buy a promotional pack of Country Life butter 200g or 250g, or Country Life spreadable 500g or 750g from any participating store.
- Enter the unique promotional code (found on the paper seal of your promotional spreadable pack, or on the inside flap of your promotional butter pack) and your email address at countrylifepromotion.com by 30 September 2021 (“Closing Date”).
- Your 2 for 1 voucher (“Voucher”) will then be generated and emailed to you.
- Please retain your paper seal, butter wrap or till receipt for your promotional pack of Country Life as proof of purchase.
- Print your Voucher or show it on your smart phone at the admissions point of your chosen participating attraction, along with your proof of purchase.
- You must visit your chosen attraction with your Voucher before the Closing Date to redeem the Offer. Please see paragraph 15 for excluded dates.
- See www.english-heritage.org.uk/countrylife and cadw.gov.wales/daysout/free-access-schemes/countrylifepromotion for the full list of participating English Heritage and Cadw sites within England and Wales. Please note that Tintagel Castle is excluded from the promotion. Certain date exclusions also apply (please see paragraph 15 below).
- Purchase necessary.
- The Voucher entitles the holder to one complimentary admission at all participating paid-for-entry sites when an adult admission of equal or greater value is purchased. The cheapest ticket is free. Maximum of one free ticket per Voucher. Both tickets must be used on the same visit. An adult is classified as a person 18 years and over.
- The promotional code found on your promotional pack of Country Life can only be entered once and one promotional code is required to generate one Voucher. Subsequent Vouchers can be obtained using alternative codes from further promotional packs.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or concession including guided tours, annual membership, family tickets, overseas visitor passes, paid for entry events and any other discount vouchers, but may be used when purchasing senior tickets.
- Each Voucher can be used once at one participating English Heritage or Cadw
Bookings for English Heritage sites can be made in advance online at english-heritage.org.uk or at one of the participating sites in the promotion.
Bookings for Cadw sites can be made at gov.wales/cadw.
Information about the attractions
- Please check www.english-heritage.org.uk/countrylife and cadw.gov.wales/daysout/free-access-schemes/countrylifepromotion before you visit for details about accessibility, opening dates and times and help with planning your visit.
- You can contact English Heritage or Cadw with any queries about the attractions as follows:
- The following English Heritage attractions are excluded from the Offer: Tintagel Castle.
- The Offer does not apply and Vouchers may not be redeemed during the following exclusion dates:
- 2 April – 5 April 2021
- 27 – 30 August 2021
- Other attraction specific opening days and times apply
- The Voucher is not valid for accommodation.
Other terms and conditions
- All of the attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
- All attraction information is subject to change. Admission prices are subject to change. Please check the English Heritage and Cadw websites for the latest information.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Entry of the promotional code on the Country Life website or acquisition of a Voucher which is made through improper technical means, agents, third parties, organised groups or any other entry duplication method will be void.
- The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable and is not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid at participating English Heritage and Cadw sites within England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Offer and cancel any Voucher belonging to any individual who, at its sole discretion, it believes has duplicated the promotional code or Voucher or otherwise tampered with the redemption process or who has breached any rule of this promotion.
- Any decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and binding.
- If any clause in these terms and conditions is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable than it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall remain in full force and effect.
- The Voucher is subject to availability, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. By participating in the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The use of headings in these terms and conditions is for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
- Dairy Crest Limited, English Heritage Trust, Cadw and any third party assisting with the promotion will use the personal details you have supplied only for the administration of the promotion unless you have provided your consent to any other purpose. For more details about how your personal information will be processed and your rights please see the Country Life Promotion Privacy Notice on countrylifepromotion.com.
- Joint Promoters:
Dairy Crest Limited, company number 2085882, registered office address Claygate House, Littleworth Road, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9PN.
English Heritage Trust, company number 07447221, charity number 1140351, registered office address Engine House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, SN2 2EH.
Cadw on behalf of The Welsh Ministers, whose office is at Plas Carew, Unit 5/7 Cefn Coed Parc, Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales, CF15 7QQ.